Here at Vegums we understand how difficult it can be to ensure that our children are getting all the vitamins and minerals they need, and that’s without the looming threat of a cost of living crisis!
As a small business we’re frustratingly limited in how much of a difference we can make, but we hope that doing what we can will set a noticeable example for bigger corporations to follow. We want to help as many families as possible, which is why we’re giving a free month-supply of our Sugar-Free A-Z multivitamin to every child in as many primary schools as we can. For this to reach as far as we want it to, we need your help…
To nominate your school to be one of the recipients of a free month’s supply of Vegums, all you need to do is fill in the form below by the 29th of September, and we’ll be in touch with them ASAP! Any school we can’t get samples to will still receive our exclusive 20% discount code for all their families to use, so don’t hold back.
To learn more about the scheme and why we think it’s the best way that we as a company can do our bit to soften the blow of those dreaded winter bills, read on!
- With busy lives it can be difficult to get all the vitamins and minerals you and your family needs from your diet
- With families already affected by rising costs, an announcement that the energy price cap is going to rise even further than previously predicted is an unwelcome nod to an inevitably fast-approaching winter
- With no choice but to pay bills to stay warm, the supermarket shop is going to take the hit
- Without school meals over the summer, and with the cost of food also rising, nutrition in children is at risk of being overlooked entirely through no fault of parents or guardians
- Deficiencies can easily creep in, resulting in: feeling tired, lack of energy, poor concentration, brittle hair and nails as well as many more
- Taking a daily supplement seems like a chore and are often not popular with kids
Your options with the big vitamin brands:
- Tend to be tablets or large capsules, making them difficult to take
- Require different products for each member of your family (women’s health, men’s health, kids, teens, the list goes on…) – this can be very expensive and leave your cupboards looking like a whole pharmacy!
- Don’t usually spare a thought for natural, vegan or allergy-friendly ingredients
- Are stored and wrapped in endless plastic, that it’s then up to you to dispose of
We feel you…
- The guilt of worrying whether you and your family are getting the right nutrition to be at their best
- The frustration of trying to get your kids to eat properly or take a supplement
- The annoyance of having to dispose of plastic waste that shouldn’t have been there in the first place
It’s just not right!
- You deserve to have a supplement that tastes nice and makes you feel good
- You shouldn’t feel guilty about plastic waste just because big vitamin corporations won’t go to the effort or expense of making their packaging eco-friendly
- Basic nutrition should be a human right. The Government isn’t doing enough to fix this, and it’s the most vulnerable groups of people that will be worst affected
- A supplement that makes you and your family feel their best and tastes tastes fantastic
- 100% plastic-free promise so you can have a smug look on your face knowing that you’re having a positive impact on the environment
- Being part of a huge movement to shake-up the stuffy vitamin industry, making natural, ethically-produced and eco-friendly products the norm. Vote with your feet and they’ll be forced to change!
- To give primary school pupils a free nutrition boost while they find their feet in the new school year, improving their concentration and energy without it costing families a penny
Here’s what our CEO John has to say:
“We know that parents want to give their children the best diet possible, but this can be difficult with busy lives and rocketing food costs. We’re only a small vitamin company but if we wait for the big ones to step up, or the government, nothing will happen. We can’t end the cost of living crisis but we can offer every primary school child a free month-supply of multivitamin gummies. They’re great for immunity to keep absence down, brain development and concentration to keep kids alert in class, and ensure that the 10 most essential vitamins and minerals are covered (regardless of how balanced their diet is).”