100% Plastic Free Packaging!
real customers, real results!
This is a great service!
These are one of the few multivitamins that are suitable for vegans that my children will happily take.
So thankful for Vegums!
I’ve been taking Vegums Iron supplements since the beginning of April and I am forever grateful! They have literally changed my life.
Great product, love the plastic free, totally compostable packaging. What’s not to love ❤️
Love the taste!!
I really like Vegums! It's only Iron supplement that doesn't taste awful! All natural too!!!
My GP recently ran some blood tests and I was pleased to find the vitamin ones (B12, vitamin D, iron etc) were all in the healthy range - the vegums are obviously working!
meet the pharmacist founders
Pharmacist & Founder
Focused on making our Vegums formula
the most optimised for your body’s needs.
4 year Masters in Pharmacy from Liverpool
3 years post-grad at Medical School from Manchester
14 years as a pharmacist in hospital and community
“Supplements to help you feel your best don’t have to taste horrible, use animal ingredients or be packaged in loads of plastic, Vegums are here to prove that…”
Pharmacist & Founder
“I’ve sold a lot of vitamins in all the time I’ve been a
pharmacist, but none I would personally take or
give to my family, until Vegums…”
4 year Masters in Pharmacy from Leicester
Opening and running pharmacies all over the UK
15 years as a pharmacist in hospital and community
“I’ve sold a lot of vitamins in all the time I’ve been a pharmacist, but none I would personally take or give to my family, until Vegums…”
So, why should you promote Vegums?
Vegums create innovative nutrition gummies that are truly unique. Vegan, waste-free, eco-friendly gummy multivitamins founded by Pharmacists to disrupt the supplement industry and change the way people think about nutrition whilst making ethical & plastic-free products the norm.
got questions? say no more.
- There are no ingredients from Vegums that shouldn’t be taken in pregnancy or breastfeeding, in fact many of the vitamins and minerals are recommended during pregnancy, such as folic acid, vitamin B12, Iodine and vitamin D.
- However Vegums are not optimised for pregnancy and therefore do not contain the recommended 400mcg folic acid for early stage pregnancy, instead contain 200mcg.
- Yes! Vegums are free of all common allergens including gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts and lactose.
- Vegums use a small amount of natural cane or beet sugar to provide a stable, palatable and chewable base for our gummies, which also helps with reliable absorption of vitamins.
- There is 1.2g or 2.1g of sugar (depending on which product) which is less than a quarter or half of a teaspoon respectively per dose.
- There is a slight risk of tooth decay with any products containing sugar, but this can be minimised by taking it with or after a meal.
- There is also the option of our new sugar-free A-Z multivitamin
- The Multivitamin for Vegans was our first product and was formulated specifically to complement a vegan or plant-based diet. If you are following a plant-based diet you should be getting an abundance of some vitamins and minerals like A, B, C, biotin, and more. However certain vitamins and minerals can be very difficult to incorporate into a vegan diet and if not covered with a supplement can easily lead to deficiencies and illness. Therefore we focused on vitamin B12, B6, D, Iodine, Folic acid and Selenium. This multivitamin for vegans gives you everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- The Sugar-Free A-Z Multivitamin is our latest product and was designed to be the perfect all-rounder for any diet. It gives you the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals from A to Z, providing a wonderfully tasty nutritional safety net to keep you and your family healthy. What’s more, it’s also sugar-free and certified by the vegan society.
- Enough calcium can generally be gained from green leafy vegetables and plant-milks.
- Putting calcium into a gummy supplement is likely to make it less stable and less palatable.
- Yes, this is absolutely possible and we have listed some great food sources of these vitamins and minerals below. However realistically, with busy lives it can be difficult to ensure that you are consistently getting enough of the right amounts of nutrients in your diet, and it’s not harmful to get more than you need.You can read more here in our blog about vitamins in your diet.
- Generally speaking no, as Vegums are formulated to give you all the essential nutrients your body needs in at least the right amounts.
- However Vegums are designed as a maintenance dose and therefore if you have a pre-existing deficiency you may need a loading dose which you should see your doctor about before starting Vegums.
- A small minority of the population are lacking intrinsic factor in their small intestine, making them less able to absorb vitamin B12. This will likely present as severe anaemia and you should go and see your doctor as you may need B12 injections.
- Vegums are tested in the laboratory after manufacture in Germany.
- We then test the product at an independent laboratory in the UK to ensure the amount of vitamins is consistent with the label claim.
- We also do accelerated shelf-life tests to ensure that the product remains stable for the full best before date.
- Most of the vitamins and minerals in Vegums are water soluble and therefore will be simply excreted from the body by the kidneys through urine.
- However we have included a table detailing the amount of each vitamin in Vegums and the upper tolerable limit, which is the amount you may start to see side effects. If you are in any doubt just send us an email or speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
- The vitamin and mineral amounts in Vegums are well below the tolerable limits so taking too many should not cause any harm.
If you’ve purchased some Vegums, we’d love for you to tag us on social media! We might even send you something as a thank you.
Subscribe to Vegums
We promise we won’t fill up your inbox with boring marketing and other stuff. We’ll send you offers, and treats!