Supplements! Joking… or are we? Sorry, let’s get back to helping you find the perfect gift for the plant-based love of your life.
You’d be surprised how many gifts are vegan. In fact, if you’re wanting to spend the night in, most supermarkets even do a full vegan dine-in meal!
We’ve been doing some research, and have gathered a list of some of the hottest vegan-friendly gifts this valentines day. Thanks to these gift ideas, you can make this valentine’s day amazing for someone special.
Hotel Chocolat Vegan Range
Once upon a time, the only chocolate we devoted vegans could eat was really dark chocolate, which we are not saying isn’t nice, but we are saying we might prefer a bar of lighter chocolate from time to time.
Luckily, the experts at Hotel Chocolat have a range of vegan valentines gifts. You can get everything from Cocoa Beer to a Vegan Chocolate and Soap Hamer set!
The Vegan Kind Gift Box
Treat yourself or your loved one(s) to this scrumptious vegan sweet treat box filled with chocolates and sweeties this Valentine’s Day.
- Lindt – Classic Vegan Hazelnut Bar (100g)
- Love Raw – 2 Cre&m Filled Chocolate Wafer Bars (43g)
- Swizzels – Giant Love Hearts (39g)
- Biona Organic Pomegranate Hearts (75g)
- Enjoy Chocolate – Vanilla Caramel Filled Chocolate Bar (70g)
- Raw Halo – Mylk & Pink Himalayan Salt Organic Raw Chocolate (35g)
- NOMO – Vegan Fruit & Crunch Chocolate Bar (32g)
The ideal gift to cuddle up with on the couch next to your boyfriend, girlfriend, partner or palentine!
Eden Vegan Perfume
Want to help your significant other to smell great in the most ethical way possible? Eden is here to answer your calls!
Eden perfumes are a family run company born in Brighton in 2013. Their concept was created to give an alternative high-quality fragrance to the Vegan community, the newly converted vegans, cruelty-free conscious people that like to choose compassionate shopping and not support animal testing or buy cosmetics that contain animal byproducts.
Eden only uses vegan ingredients such as jasmine, vanilla, passion fruit, musk, saffron, oud, sandalwood and much more. They blend these luscious ingredients to create perfumes similar to popular fragrances on the market.
You can view their range here and find your favourite brand veganised! https://edenperfumes.co.uk/shop
We couldn’t leave Lush out of this list, I mean who doesn’t love Lush? Bath bombs, soaps, soaps that look like cake… they have it all.
Lush’s Love Trip gift set includes two fun-loving bath bombs, sustainably wrapped and ready to go. Get on the road to romance with this lovable bath gift.
This kit comes with a Mr Loba Loba bath bomb and a Love Bug bath bomb.
What’s this ethical gift packaged in?
- Paper: Made from 100% recycled paper.
- Ribbon: 100% recycled polyester made from recycled drinks bottles.
- Inner Box: Made from 100% recycled board.
- Eco Pops: Your gift will be packed with these expanded starch biodegradable product protectors.
- Recycle or Reuse your packaging again for a LUSH environment.
Get bath bombing: https://www.lush.com/uk/en/p/love-trip-gift