What you need to know
- Formulated by pharmacists
- Certified by The Vegan Society: only plant-derived ingredients, gelling agents and colourings
- Developed for all the family: suitable from 3+
- Fully biodegradable, reusable or recyclable packaging
- Subscription and refill scheme available
- Free UK delivery, flat rate for international shipping
Sweetener (maltitol syrup), vitamin and mineral premix (vitamin C [ascorbic acid], niacin [nicotinamide], zinc citrate, vitamin B6 [pyridoxine], vitamin A [retinol], folic acid, vitamin K1 [phylloquinone], D-biotin, vitamin D3 [cholecalciferol], vitamin B12 [methylcobalamin], carrier [maltodextrin], gelling agent (pectin), colouring (black carrot concentrates), acid (citric acid), acidity regulator (tripotassium citrate), natural flavour, glazing agent (carnauba wax)
Sugar-Free A-Z Vitamin Nutritional Information
Using only naturally-derived colours and sweeteners, these sugar-free vitamins are bringing you the perfect blend of vitamins and minerals to cut out the hard work of staying on top of your nutrition. Our vegan a-z multivitamin is the tastiest way to ensure you’re getting enough vitamin B12 into your diet, which can be difficult to get from the food you eat alone, especially following a strict vegan/plant-based diet.
Iron from ferric diphosphate
|Typical values (per 1 gummy)
|Typical values (per 2 gummies)
* = 100% RDI for a child
** = 100% RDI based on an average female adult
Glucose syrup, natural beet sugar, gelling
agent (pectin), acid (citric acid), acidity
regulator (potassium citrates), ferric
diphosphate, colouring (concentrate of
spirulina, apple and black carrot), natural
flavouring, glazing agent (carnauba wax).
Iron nutritional info
- Real blackberry flavouring, and natural colouring
- No more pongy pills
- 7mg ferric iron per delicious gummy
- 2 gummies = full RDI for a female adult, so it’s more than enough for everyone!
(per 1 gummy)
4.0mg ⍺-TE (33% NRV**)
(per 2 gummies)
8.0mg ⍺-TE (67% NRV**)
**NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
*DHA = docosahexaenoic acid
Glucose syrup, natural beet sugar, gelling agent (pectin), 3% algae oil (Schizochytrium sp.), antioxidants (tocopherol-rich extract, fatty acids esters of ascorbic acid), acid (citric acid), acidity regulator (potassium citrates), natural orange flavour, vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate), colour (paprika extract), glazing agent (carnauba wax).
Fish-free Omega-3 nutritional info
- Real orange flavour and natural orange colour
- 40mg DHA per gummy – the most bioavailable fatty acid in omega-3
- Carefully extracted and purified from sustainably sourced marine algae – no fishy burps!
- Added immune boost with vitamin E
100% plastic free and recyclable.
From our compostable cellulose wrappers, to our recyclable tins, tubes and envelopes, we’re leading the way for a plastic-free future with 100% recyclable and plastic free packaging.
Who’s tried @vegums ? They are my daily vitamin, but I think the main reason I remember to eat them is cause they taste like sweets