Make this Pancake Day flipping fantastic with this super easy pancake recipe!
At Vegums, pancake day is one of our favourite days of the year, after all, who doesn’t love an excuse to eat their body weight in pancakes? To help make your pancake day the tastiest it can be, we wanted to share our tasty yet simple vegan pancake recipe with you.
- 125G plain flour
- 240ml plant based milk (we think oat works the best)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Maple syrup and banana to serve
- Mix the flour and baking powder into a bowl together.
- Slowly add in your plant based milk and whisk
- Add the vanilla essence and whisk
- Pour around 1/2 cup of batter onto a non stick pan over medium heat
- When the top begins to bubble, flip your pancake and cook until golden
- Chop up a banana, cover with syrup and get stuck in!
Need some vegan topping ideas? We’ve got you covered (if you’ll pardon the pun!)
- Strawberries & golden syrup
- Sugar and lemon
- Maple syrup